Career Wellness Coaching
Let’s take a look at what you want more and less of and compare it to the life you currently live. By prioritizing your needs you can excel at work and your personal life. You don’t have to choose one or the other you simply have to create space for the areas that are lacking and quiet the areas that create stress and discontentment.
During out career wellness coaching sessions we:
- Review priorities and values and set goals for change
- Streamline your schedule based on your priorities and values
- Help you set up healthy boundaries to save time in your day
- Encourage healthy technology habits. Including a detox as permitted by your schedule
- Establish a daily downtime ritual
- Streamline your day to evening transition
- Incorporate mindfulness and or meditation into your routine to effectively shut off after work and or kids.
- Create techniques to help manage stress
Rockmore Wellness workshops help your employees stay healthy, happy, and motivated.
Workshops include mindfulness training, movement, nutrition tips, and strategies for maintaining a positive mindset during stressful situations.
Workshops can be tailored to your company’s specific needs and are offered in-person in New York and Connecticut or via Zoom.
“You will never be truly satisfied by work until you are satisfied by life.”
Are you feeling burnt out?
- Do you dread going to work?
- Do you lack the energy to be consistently productive?
- Do you find it hard to concentrate?
- Do you lack satisfaction from your achievements?
- Do you feel disillusioned about your job?
- Do you feel critical or cynical at work?
- Have your sleep habits changed?
If you answered yes to more than one of them you might be suffering from career burnout. Let’s work together to get you feeling better.